This Website and and its products are owned and operated by MRVL Island Ventures LTD d/b/a MRVLstore, MRVLhealth, MRVLgroup (collectively “MRVL”, “Company”, “We”, and “Our”). The term “Website” refers to any Website operated by the Company or its Affiliates. The term “Product” refers collectively to any MRVL product manufactured and sold by by the Company whether the purchase is made on one of our Websites, Affiliate Websites, by phone, or third-party. The terms “You, “User”, “Customer” and “Purchaser” refer to individuals using the Company’s Websites, Affiliate Websites, or who purchase any Products manufactured by the Company.
The Company reserves the right to update or modify this policy at any time, at our sole discretion, and/or according to new circumstances that may arise as a result of legal, market, technological or other changes. Consequently, we encourage all Users to review this policy frequently to ensure your continued understanding, knowledge, acceptance, and compliance with the policies.
In order to use this Website, U.S. residents must be at least 21 years of age and Canadian residents must be at least 19 years of age. You must also have the power to enter into a binding contract with us and must not be barred from doing so under any applicable laws. This Website is not intended for children, and no person under the specified age may use this Website. If you use this Website, you are affirming that you are at least 19 years old if you reside in Canada or at least 21 years old if you reside in the United States of America.
The amount and type of information we collect from you depends on your activities and use of our Website. Below, we explain what information we collect.
- Browsing – When you browse our Website, we keep track of pages you visit to help provide you with a more personalized shopping experience. However, you may browse our Website without providing any personal information.
- Purchases – When you make purchases through our Website, we use a third party credit card processor. The processor will collect your name, billing address and payment information (such as your credit ard number and expiration date) to process your order. MRVL does not retain your credit card information.
- Membership – When you sign up we collect your name, full birthday, telephone number, mailing address, and e-mail address.
- Product Availability Notifications – When you request notification of product availability, we collect your name and e-mail address.
- Communications – When you interact with our Website, we collect information from you by both, by asking you specific questions and by permitting you to communicate directly with us via e-mail and/or feedback forms. Some of the information that you submit may be personally identifiable information (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your full name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and sales delivery address).
- Promotions and Newsletters – Some areas of this Website may require you to submit information in order for you to benefit from the specified features (such as newsletter subscriptions, tips/pointers, order processing) or to participate in a particular activity (such as other promotions). You will be informed at each information collection point what information is required and what information is optional.
- Passive Collection – As you navigate through a Website, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information)
using various technologies and means, such as Internet Protocol addresses, cookies, Internet tags, and navigational data collection.
- IP Address – Our Website server automatically logs the IP address you use to access our Website as well as other information about your visit such as the pages accessed, information requested, the date and time of the request, the source of your access to our Website (e.g. the link or URL that referred you to our Website), browser version, and operating system.
- Company Servers – Our Website servers are located in the United States of America and Canada.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
You can be assured that personal information collected through our Website is secure and is maintained in a manner consistent with current industry standards. The importance of security for all personal information associated with our subscribers is of
utmost concern to us. Your personal information is protected in several ways.
- Your personal information resides on a secure server that only selected Company employees and contractors have access to via password.
- In order to most efficiently serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfillment are handled by established third-party banking, processing agents and distribution institutions. They receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information and to process and ship your order.
- Your information is processed via an advanced security protocol that protects your credit card information and ensures secure online ordering.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that:
- there are security and privacy limitations of the internet which are beyond the Company’s control;
- the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and the Company through our Website cannot be guaranteed;
- any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party; and
- where you use passwords, ID numbers, or other special access features on our Website, it is your responsibility to safeguard them.
- You can be assured that personal information collected through our Website is secure and is maintained in a manner consistent with current industry standards. The importance of security for all personal information associated with our subscribers is of utmost concern to us. Your personal information is protected in several ways.
COOKIES & OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- When you communicate with us through our Website, we collect your e-mail address and any other information that you provide in order to respond to your communication.
The Company and our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics or service providers, use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, browser fingerprinting, recognition technologies and scripts, to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users’
movements around the Website, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser.
- A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. We set a persistent cookie to store your email address, so you don’t have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
- We collect information contained in cookies, such as your log in data, to personalize your shopping experience. Your browser must accept cookies if you wish you add items to a shopping cart.
Third parties may use tracking technologies in connection with our Website, which may include collecting and storing information about your online visits over time and across third-party websites or online services.
- Third-party vendors, including Google and Facebook, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as a DoubleClick cookie), device fingerprinting, web beacons, and other storage technologies together to collect or receive information to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our Website and elsewhere on the Internet.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables Google and its partners to serve ads based on your visit to our Website and/or other sites and online services.
ADS AND INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- We use third party companies to serve tailored advertisements, measure the performance and engagement with our ads, provide analytic, preference, and interest information.
- Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements, which may be based on your activities (including past visits to our Website) across the Internet and mobile media (“Behavioral Ads”). Behavioral Ads enable us to target advertisements to you for products and services in which we believe you might be interested
- You can opt out of receiving targeted advertising through the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) Opt–Out Page. Options are device-specific, so if you use multiple
devices, you should opt out on each one.
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
- If you click on social media icons on our Website (such as for Facebook, Twitter or Instagram), those actions may give us access to personal information that you provided on those third-party social media sites or applications.
- Your use of the social media features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it. You should review the third-party privacy policies of the
social media apps before using such third-party tools on our Website.
BLOGS/FORUMSOur Website may offer publicly accessible blogs where you can submit ideas, data, your location, questions, comments, suggestions and personal information.
- Any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others.
- MRVL does not control who will have access to the information that you choose to make public and cannot ensure that parties who have access to the blogs and forums will respect your privacy or keep it secure.
- MRVL is not responsible for the privacy or security of any information that you make publicly available on our Website blogs and forums or what others do with information you share with them on our Website blogs and forums.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy, use, or misuse of any user content that you disclose or receive from third parties through the Website’s blogs and forums.
RETAINING YOUR INFORMATION
- We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services.
- If you wish to request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- When you enter contests, participate in surveys, or register for other activities on our Website, we collect your name, e-mail address and telephone number, and any
other information that is required for entry or participation, which varies depending on the activity.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may use your personal information to provide products or services you have requested, respond to a communication from you, contact you, and for other reasons as otherwise described in this policy.
- We may occasionally send you promotional or product information. If you do not wish to receive promotional or product information, you may opt out of future communications by following the unsubscribe directions in the e-mail communication or by contacting us at 1 888 471 6444, Monday-Friday from 9 am – 5 pm EST.
- If you become our customer or join one of our memberships, we may send you updates on important information about our company and services.
- We may analyze and act upon your personal information as part of our standard business practices.
We restrict access to your personal and account information to those who need access to use it as set forth in this policy. Your personal and account information will never be sold, shared, rented or traded to third parties except under the following
- We may disclose your personal and account information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, as required by law, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
personal and account information may also be disclosed in connection with a sale of some or all of our business or a merger with another company.
We use other third parties, including but not limited to:
- fulfillment providers to verify, process, and satisfy orders;
- a shipping company to ship tickets; and
- a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services.
- We will share your name, email address, billing and shipping address and credit card information as necessary for the third party to provide their service.
- These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes unless acting on behalf of MRVL.
- We use other third parties, including but not limited to:
- EXTERNAL LINKSOur Websites include links to other websites with privacy policies that may differ from those of MRVL. If you submit personal information to any of those websites,
- Our Websites are intended for users located in the United States. By using our Websites you understand and agree that we collect personal information that will be transferred to, processed, stored, and used in the United States, which may have different privacy policies.
In certain circumstances we transfer your information outside of the European Economic Area. Where we do so, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place, including use of third parties that have self-certified themselves as compliant with the EU-U.S.
- You can access the European Commission decision on the adequacy of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/adequacy/index_en.htm
- For further information about your rights in the UK in relation to your information, including any limitations which apply, please visit the following pages on the ICO’s website:
- You can also find out further information about your rights in the EU, as well as information on any limitations which apply to those rights, by reading the
underlying legislation contained in Articles 12 to 22 and 34 of the General Data Protection Regulation, which is available at: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/reform/files/regulation_oj_en.pdf
Verifying your identity where you request access to your information.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request and obtain from the Company once per year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) the Company disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared as well as the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the preceding 12 months.
- If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to: MRVL, 8391 Beverly Blvd., #589 Los Angeles, CA 90048
to review this policy frequently to ensure your continued understanding, knowledge, acceptance, and compliance with the policies.
- CONTACT INFORMATIONYou can reach us by email at email@example.com or you can call us toll-free at 1 888 471 6444, M-F, 9 am-5 pm EST. You may also send mail or ship returns to the address listed below. Please note that messages become our property and, unless you direct otherwise, may be used by us for promotional purposes.
MRVL Island Ventures LLC
8322 Beverly Blvd. Suite 204
Los Angeles, CA 90048